Thursday, September 12th, 2019
Happy Birthday Kyle K!
Work Out of the Day
OPEN GYM OR…
- Back Squat:
- Low Hang Snatch (full squat):
7 Sets of 2
Climbing, starting at 65%
- Accumulate 2:00 L-Sit
Every time you break, 10 ab mat sit ups
CROSSFIT KIDS IS IN SESSION 4PM, 5PM & 6PM TODAY
PLEASE be aware of their need for the west rig and ask a coach before setting up in that area.
Many thanks from the CrossFit Kids Classes!
NEWS & UPDATES
OPEN GYM TIMES AND STRUCTURE ON THURSDAY (& Saturday)
Friendly reminder about Open Gym:
Thursdays Open Gym times are class times. If you want to train, you’ll show up at the top of the hour for the class you’re scheduled into. It’s not a free for all, meaning you can’t just show up at half past and do your thing. We are a class-based box and each hour still has to remain organized so the coaches can manage what all is going on during each class. The explanation for the posted WOD will occur at the top of the hour. Showing up at H:30 for an H:00 WOD will get you nothing – no explanation and probably no help as we should ask you to wait till the top of the hour for the next class. Please respect the class times regardless of the day .
Additionally, due to the fact that we have classes, and we’re not an all-day 24/7 Globo Gym, your classes are still about an hour. The same rules apply for the 6am class that apply to the 9am class (fair is fair). We close at 10am so the 9am class has an hour. If you train at 6, 7, or 8am you have the same options as the 9am.
Finally, “Open Gym”, when we added this option, is meant to be used for Strength or Skill. Not metcons. We run you guys pretty hard on M,T,W, and F. Thursdays are mean to break from the high-intensity metcon to work strength, skills, and deficiencies. If you feel you’re “deficient in metcon”, show up more on M, T, W, and F!
Thanks in advance for your cooperation. All coaches have the authority to enforce these rules.
The newly enhanced BTWB app is the longest running statistics tracker in the sport of CrossFit.
- Rebels WODs will be pre-loaded (No more writing down your workouts, only
submitting your score!).
- Get tomorrow’s WOD the night before!
- No more figuring out a ton of percentages. Weightlifting and gymnastic percentages will be automated based off prior input.
- See where you ranked in the WOD against all the Rebels who submit throughout the day.
- Tracking of benchmarks and lifts will be recorded and easily sorted.
- Track not only your fitness but also your sleep and mobility.
- Analyze your weaknesses.
- See where you rank in popular workouts (Cindy, Fran, etc…).
- You’re special: this is only offered to current athletes of CF Rebels.