Thursday, December 3, 2020
Happy Birthday Dani K!
Pictured above: Congratulations Derek on proposing to his beautiful girlfriend Morgan. Engaged 12.01.20.
WORKOUT OF THE DAY
Group stretching at top of the hour!!
OPEN GYM OR…
2. OPTIONAL RECOVERY
1 Rope climb * (at your own risk, not covid sanitized)
10 Dbl DB box step overs
20 Abmat situps
30/21 cal row
CROSSFIT KIDS IS IN SESSION 3PM, 4PM, 5PM & 6PM TODAY
Please be aware of CFK’s need for the west rig. Classes are often preset with boxes and other equipment, so please ask a coach before taking equipment or setting up in this area.
-Many thanks from the CrossFit Kids Classes!
NEWS AND UPDATES
BEYOND THE WHITEBOARD: TRACK YOUR FITNESS
The newly enhanced BTWB app is the longest-running statistics tracker in the sport of CrossFit. It’s like your WOD Book or Workout Journal, only smarter!
As we’re all trying to figure out “how good we are”, BTWB has the most data you can use to determine not only your rankings by gender and age group, but by the style of training we do…from CrossFit Total…to Cindy…to a 500M Row.
If you’re not tracking your WODs, shame on you. Seriously, you’re losing the statistical benefit of seeing your progress.
CrossFit is our SPORT. We measure progress from month to month, year to year, workout to workout. Humans, in general, need to progress in life, and your training is no different.
You can use BTWB THROUGH BTWB and enter your own WODs and reps and scores. Or, y0u can subscribe to BTWB THROUGH REBELS, for $7.00/month, and well do all the hard work for you. All you have to do is enter your score and whether you Rx’d or scaled it.
- Rebels WODs will be pre-loaded (No more writing down your workouts, only
submitting your score!).
- Get tomorrow’s WOD the night before!
- No more figuring out a ton of percentages. Weightlifting and gymnastic percentages will be automated based off prior input.
- See where you ranked in the WOD against all the Rebels who submit throughout the day.
- Tracking of benchmarks and lifts will be recorded and easily sorted.
- Track not only your fitness but also your sleep and mobility.
- Analyze your weaknesses.
- See where you rank in popular workouts (Cindy, Fran, etc…).
- You’re special: this is only offered to current athletes of CF Rebels.
Inquire with a head coach for details.