Friday, January 10th, 2020
Work Out of the Day
“Weekend At Bernie’s”*
*Every time you break, run 100m
*Weekend at Bernies aptly named because of the way everyone will look midway through the pushups, tryin to run the 100M!
3 Sets For Quality:
5 Tempo Ring Rows
10 Front Rack Reverse Lunges
:20 Second Front Squat Hold
Box Front Squats
On the Minute x 10:
2 Box Front Squats
Sets 1-2: 50% of 1RM FS
Sets 3-4: 55% of 1RM FS
Sets 5-7: 60% of 1RM FS
Sets 8-10: 65% of 1RM FS
4 Sets of 6
Rest 2 minutes between sets. This is our third of four iterations in this sequence.
Every 3 Minutes x 5 Rounds:
21/15 Calorie Row
15 Plate Hops
*Building to a Heavy Thruster Weight.
NEWS & UPDATES
Good luck Whit and Tracy this weekend at your CrossFit Level 1 Course!!!!!!
Every year we pit the women of Rebels against the men of Rebels in a day-long event. We WOD, play CrossFit Jeopardy, sometimes (this year!) scavenger hunt, hit up a few drinking games and other stupid games, smash a pinata, eat, drink (again) and by the end of the day, in true competition style, we crown the fittest and crafiest “gender” in the box.
Sign up is left of the scoreboard at the box. $25.00 will cover your shirt and food – which we’ll provide. BYOB and chairs/coolers. We’ll assign captains and have more details added here soon. Just save the date: Saturday, February 15th! Plan to spend the day!
The newly enhanced BTWB app is the longest-running statistics tracker in the sport of CrossFit.
As we’re all trying to figure out “how good we are”, BTWB has the most data you can use to determine not only your rankings by gender and age group, but by the style of training we do…from CrossFit Total…to Cindy…to a 500M Row.
- Rebels WODs will be pre-loaded (No more writing down your workouts, only
submitting your score!).
- Get tomorrow’s WOD the night before!
- No more figuring out a ton of percentages. Weightlifting and gymnastic percentages will be automated based off prior input.
- See where you ranked in the WOD against all the Rebels who submit throughout the day.
- Tracking of benchmarks and lifts will be recorded and easily sorted.
- Track not only your fitness but also your sleep and mobility.
- Analyze your weaknesses.
- See where you rank in popular workouts (Cindy, Fran, etc…).
- You’re special: this is only offered to current athletes of CF Rebels.