CONGRATULATIONS COACH PETE!!
Congratulations Coach Pete, who has been officially promoted to Lead Coach! Pete has been working closely with Sam & Ed, Nic, Haylee, and Tiffany getting up to speed on box operations, floor logistics/management, closing and opening procedures, basic training for new athletes and learning our philosophies surrounding scaling and alternate programming.
A Few of the Many Reasons We Love Pete:
- We can all can see how much he loves coaching and how proud he is to be a Rebel.
- Don’t let his quiet demeanor fool you, he’s the first to push you out of your comfort zone encouraging you to go faster and harder than you think you can.
- He’s shown he’s not afraid to get dusty or dirty in tasks required of him.
- As an RX+ athlete, his movements are pretty and we are in envy of his strength and skill.
- He is a Marine.
- He works hard to overcome perceived weaknesses (he attends skill/gymnastic workshops and actively works on his running technique).
- He can relate to our high-level athletes while also working well in coaching and guiding newbies to the sport.
Pete already holds his NASM personal training certificate and is currently in school working toward a degree in exercise science. We have plans to continue to expand Pete’s role with us with a goal to move into a Head Coach position! We’re fortunate to have Pete with us and we are thrilled that he is a part of our team.