to explore strange new worlds; to seek out new life and new civilizations;
to boldly go where no man has gone before…
OOPS, a bit of a Trekky coming out! Pardon the digression!
A mission defines an organizations collection purpose and direction; the reason for it’s existence.
Here’s our mission…
- We will build a community of dedicated coaches brought together by the belief in the foundations of CrossFit.
- We will continue to educate and train our selves in the areas of fitness, wellness and nutrition so as to constantly improve our coaching abilities and our value to our CrossFit Rebels’ Community.
- We will first and foremost embrace each new athlete as a member of our strong community, and emphasize the power of a community of people working toward similar goals.
- We will help our athletes and members achieve realistic, attainable goals.
- We will create and provide an atmosphere of support and camaraderie to anyone willing to put forth the required attendance and effort.
- We will coach our athletes toward better movement and increased range of motion which believe to be cornerstones of fitness and essential to progress.
- We will scale each athlete’s program to their age or ability level
- We will set and example in our community by living the life we promote.
- We acknowledge that each of our athletes are individuals and will coach them as individuals.
- We will provide a fitness stimulus that is constantly varied and with dramatic results….at the edge of their physical and mental capacity.
- We will train and practice our athletes in the ten essential general physical skills and ensure that our athletes are as fit as they are competent in each of these skills.
- We will be a resource to our community and support health-related initiatives that run in line with our core values.