At CrossFit Rebels, we do our very best to be a broad-reaching resource to our community and local special causes.
The four formal military branches, charities and/or foundations we support are:
The NSF’s mission is to provide educational and motivational support, promote health and welfare programs for the Naval Special Warfare Community, and perpetuate the history and heritage of the US Naval Commandos. Their focus is on active duty Naval Special Warfare forces and their families. Naval Special Warfare is comprised of US Navy SEALs, Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewmen (SWCC) and support personnel.
The NSF serves a fundamental role within the SEAL and SWCC community.
- They provide tragedy assistance for families who have lost a loved one in training or combat.
- They award scholarships and provide educational assistance to active duty personnel, their spouses, and children.
- They ensure the contributions of these elite warriors are always remembered, recognized and documented for future generations.
Their programs center around three pillars:
- Health and Welfare, including tragedy assistance and family events
- Education and Motivation, including scholarships and tuition assistance
- History and Heritage, including the funding of monuments and memorials
The mission of the WWP is to honor and empower wounded warriors.
- To raise awareness and enlist the public’s aid for the needs of severely injured service men and women
- To help severely injured service members aid and assist each other, and
- To provide unique and direct programs and services to meet the needs of severely injured service men and women
The Special Operations Warrior Foundation was founded 29 years ago to provide support and assistance to the US military’s special operations community, which consists of Army Special Forces (Green Berets), the Army’s 75th Ranger Regiment, the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment, Navy Small Boat Teams, Navy SEALs, Air Force Combat Controllers, Air Force rotary and fixed wing squadrons, and Marine Corps special operations personnel.
The foundation’s mission includes two major aspects in support of special operations personnel:
- If you are serving in US military special operation community, and you lose your life in an operational mission or training accident, the Warrior Foundation will provide full college education to your surviving children.
- If you are severely wounded while deployed, the Warrior Foundation will provide immediate financial assistance and support to ensure your loved ones are at your bedside for your recovery.
The mission of the United States Air Force is to fly, fight and win … in air, space and cyberspace.
To achieve that mission, the Air Force has a vision of Global Vigilance, Reach and Power. That vision orbits around three core competencies: developing Airmen, technology to war fighting and integrating operations. These core competencies make our six distinctive capabilities possible.
Air and Space Superiority
With it, joint forces can dominate enemy operations in all dimensions: land, sea, air and space.
Because of technological advances, the Air Force can attack anywhere, anytime and do so quickly and with greater precision than ever before.
Rapid Global Mobility
Being able to respond quickly and decisively anywhere we’re needed is key to maintaining rapid global mobility.
The essence lies in the ability to apply selective force against specific targets because the nature and variety of future contingencies demand both precise and reliable use of military power with minimal risk and collateral damage.
The ability of joint force commanders to keep pace with information and incorporate it into a campaign plan is crucial.
Agile Combat Support
Deployment and sustainment are keys to successful operations and cannot be separated. Agile combat support applies to all forces, from those permanently based to contingency buildups to expeditionary forces.
The Air Force bases these core competencies and distinctive capabilities on a shared commitment to three values: Integrity first, Service before self, and Excellence in all we do.