Nicole – “Nic” or “Nicky”.
She is a NASM CPT, Certified Level 1 CrossFit Coach, and Certified CrossFit Kids Coach. Over the years she has studied different kinds of training methods including 1 year of assistant teaching at St Cecelia Interparochial School. Nicole also holds the following certifications:
- NASM Youth Exercise Specialist
- USAW Olympic Weightlifting Level 1 Coach
- Crossfit Gymnastics Certified
- Crossfit Movement & Mobility certified
- Certification in Applied Functional Science
- Completed all background checks to be cleared and safeguarded to work with children
Nicole has her bachelors degree in Business Marketing, and spent time working in Sales when she came to Florida. “I quickly became unenthusiastic about my job and was panicking that I made the wrong decision to come to Florida. So as crazy as it sounds, but as many people do, I did a complete 180 with my career and realized my passion was in health in fitness, and now working with our youth. I truly love teaching all ages basic exercise fundamentals and unique skills that easily transfers into everyday life.
“Practice makes PERMANENT.”
Least Favorite movement: pistols, rowing
Favorite WODs: Cindy
Least favorite WODs: Eva
Books on my nightstand:
The Calorie Myth by Jonathan Bailor
Children and sports training by Jozef Drabik, Ph.D.
You can reach Nicole at: email@example.com